Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Virgin Post on TTBK -Tall Tales from Billy the Kid

With some help from a valued mentor, I have gone down this road. Need a place to put my thoughts, move on in life and read them again when I need to. E-mail threads are cumbersome at best.. As I tell my stories, they will be real only the names will be changed to "protect the innocent". Read, enjoy, shed a tear and comment, as you choose.

I am "Billy the Kid", the founder of the feast some would say. I will record my modern day life and times honestly and in as full a measure as I am able without incriminating anyone. Everyone in my stories, including me, will have a pseudonym (i.e. nickname) Mine will be BTK. To follow our exploits, if you choose, you'll have to remember your favorites through their nicknames (a trick my mentor taught me)

So, where do I start. I think I'll give some history. BTK unexpectedly loses the love of his life (i.e. P) to a heart attack in November, 2008 after a 36 year life together. Not takin' you there for details, just sayin'. So, life moves on. Still working out the paticulars of survival on a daily basis. But it does get easier, I'm told and I hope.

P leaves behind BTK, and her grown sons, "BW" and "BP" to sort out the world without her. This task is challenging for all of us in our own ways each and every day. We get better at it.. but, haven't solved the puzzle...yet.

So, that's where we start and I see if this post will publish

No comments: